Empower DC’s 13th Annual Membership Meeting
Noon – 3 PM
Union Temple Baptist Church
1225 W St, SE
Anacostia Metro/ Onsite parking
Child care available. Lunch served. RSVP to Frances
(202) 234-9119 x 105 or Frances@empowerdc.org
– Special Keynote Presentation by Rev Willie Wilson, Senior Minister, Union Temple Baptist Church: Persistence in the Struggle for Justice
– Resident-led Updates on the Public Housing Organizing Fellowship, Justice for Barry Farm & the Citywide Campaign to Save Public Housing
– DC Comprehensive Plan Update & Call to Action
– Elections of New Board Members
All are welcome to attend. Only dues-paying members can participate in the Board election. Dues are $10/year and can be paid on site.
See you there!
For more from: Empower DC